Your Dental Home in flower Mound
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (972) 874-1890 or visit our website at www.cheerdentallc.com
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile and comfort are our highest priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
Pediatric DentistryCleanings & Prevention
We love our patients, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
111 Barnett Blvd, Lewisville, Texas 75077, United States
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Weekends: By appointment
Copyright © 2017 Cheer Dental ( Former Elite Dental/Rai Smiles) - All Rights Reserved.
Flower Mound- Lewisville- Highland Village Dentist. Same day appointments available. Affordable. Open late and on weekends. Comfort Dentistry. Cosmetic Dentistry, Children Dentistry. Teeth cleaning, crowns, root canals, extractions. Hablamos Español.
Powered by GoDaddy